top of page


For best rates bookings can be made using the availability calendars below which will put you in touch with our booking agents Birch Stays.  For more information on the properties either contact us directly or via Birch Stays (  


For latest availability and offers, or alternative check-in days or stay durations, please contact with your requirements, unless you are a repeat guest in which case contact direct.


Please click here for our direct bookings Terms & Conditions, alternatively refer to


Minimum Stay

Minimum stay is 2 nights*.

*During peak seasons and school holidays this can vary



We accept a maximum of two well-behaved dogs (upon request) at a rate of £25 per dog cleaning fee.


Payment Terms

For direct bookings from repeat customers payment of 30% of the total rent is required at the time of booking, with the remaining 70% due 6 weeks before your stay.  Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to arrival are due in full at time of booking.  


PLEASE NOTE:  A booking fee of 20% per property is incorporated into the total cost of your stay, this is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. Final balance is balance 30 days before arrival.


For bookings via our agent Birch Stays please refer to

Llain Y Brenin- Sleeps 12

Cil Y Gwynt - sleeps 16

bottom of page